Friday, May 2, 2008

Little Voice

Nadz (LV): Why aren't u hitting the books?
Nadz : Because I just feel lazy
Nadz (LV): Your performance has shown a decline
Nadz : Yup, so did some other people
Nadz (LV) : You must buck up or you will be denied entry into Uni! Would you want that?
Nadz : Hell no! but I can't focus for more than 30 mins
Nadz (LV) : Don't give that bullsh*t excuse and start moving!! Exam is in one month
Nadz : One month? As in four weeks only? Crap. I can't study at home or in the library. Everywhere is a distraction
Nadz (LV) : You must remain focused. Please I beg of you, for only one month, devote yourself to your study books then you are free to indulge in other activities. Trap yourself in a cage for one month and you must only allow limited time for leisure activities. Onlining and tv is sinful and it has destructive consequences
Nadz : You made your point clear this time. I will be a sefless robot. Must study..........must study.........OMG gossip girl episode 15 is on youtube!!! Georgina Sparks is a classy villain.

The dialog above tends to take place on a daily basis. My conscience loses out all the time. Tsk tsk
* Nadz = me
* Nadz (LV) = little voice in me

1 comment:

Sara said...

im not gonna comment in ur blog for now to show my support for u to study. xP