Sunday, May 18, 2008

Everything Is Thrown Into The Sea

Today is Wesak Day which means that its a public holiday. Some of my friends are having exams though. It is the start of A2 exams I think. Scarynyee. My exam starts in around 2 weeks. Double scaryyy.



Just checked the timetable. Its Physics today, the subject which I don't really miss, but I did better in it then Chem ( my fav). I can only remember just small bits and pieces of what I studied in Physics in high school. There is inersia, ladung - tenaga keupayaan and kinetik ,gelombang ( most interesting.. i was obssessed with dipping both my fingers in water dalam baldi kat rumah at different times to see the intersection of the water waves and i put diff sized objects in the middle of the baldi and i tapped the water to make it move forwards to see the pembelauan effect. - how retarded ), elektrik dan elektronik, radioactive, haba , tekanan -all the prinsip archimedes bernoulli, keseimbangan daya (the worst ever). I lovin get logik - unfortunately cant remember anythin bout get logik except the names DAN, ATAU. I love repairing the litar part! ok.....i should stop now. i sound like a geek.


i miss chem....i say this everytime i see a chem book in the library.

when i first started a-levels i was so happy to not have to study chem, physics anymore. Because those subjects are time-consuming but come to think of it it was soo fun... omg i shouldn't have checked the timetable just now, makes me reminincse. maybe i should have gone to PE class and only do Accounting & Finance masa degree. PE7 class does provide Accounts as a subject. I didnt know that.


I Must Stop Disturbing People.....

I sometimes disturb Pui Jing in the library by nudging her to show her songs on my ipod. Lets say if im listening to a nice song i would just poke her arm and show her what im listening to while waving the ipod in her face. Everytime Pui Jing just turns at me and smile. I just realised that what i do doesnt serve any purpose. Come to think of it, it is quite annoying. Must stop doing that!


I disturb Sara worse than Pui Jing. This time Pui Jing joins in aswell. Hehe.I like to show Sara the alternative rock bands that i have on my ipod and last Thursday, I asked her to listen to some Malay/Indo songs and ask if they are nice and ask her if she understands the lyrics and she says no. Its ok coz i dont understand either. She prefers Sheila On 7 than Anuar Zain. I like Anuar Zain better!

i ask if im bothering them but they always say NO! but i am not taking any chances.


Bottom line is Don't Bring Ipod To Library

Haha...Just remembered something funny. I asked Sara to listen to a Mariah Carey song and she was listening for 15 seconds and asked what language is this? Huh...Its English, my dear.
Its funny for someone who profess superb english to say that.But yeah, Mariah tends to whisper when she sings sometimes even I don't know what she is saying.



1 comment:

Sara said...

Um. I listened to Sheila on 7? I thought it was all guys...why would a guy band call themselves Sheila?? Unless it's spelling error like the Sofaz thing again. Anyway I really don't mind your asking to listen to stuff because I didn't really wanna do homework! Plus you must must must bring your ipod because it has Jason Castro in it. ♥ ♥ ♥ him!!!!!