Thursday, May 22, 2008

Watching The Ground Beneath You Drop

Was unable to sit properly and focus today. I keep on putting my legs up and down, then shifting it right and left. Couldn't make up my mind to either use pen or pencil. I used pencil at first because I might write mistakes and I don't want to strike it off, then I switched back to pen because it just does not look nice. Actually it doesn't bother because its not like I'm handing in my work to teacher or something.


Taught a few of my friends AS maths today. 2 people asked a question about tangent and 2 others asked a question about functions. I hope these questions were tested today. Hopefully the paper was easier then last year so that everyone can enjoy better grades than before. After that, I went on doing my A2 Stats. Stopped doing after failing to attempt 2 questions. Just got so angry and stopped doing Stats altogether. Tomorrow must see Mr. Kumar!!


I just played for the remaining two hours in the library. Went online at one of the comps and just walked around the library and walked through the shelves for no reason. Today the library was soooo cold!! Was it just me or was the library really cold? I had to step outside a couple of times because I was practically freezing and I didn't bring my jacket....


Went to the cafeteria to buy some food before heading back home. I was about to leave the cafeteria went this girl stood at the entrance blocking the way. Ya....very smart.. I said 'excuse me' and apparently she did not hear so that led me to say 'excuse me' again in a way louder tone. That shocked her abit and she gave me 'that' look and moved out of the way. Ok..I was quite rude and I did feel bad about it. There was no reason for me to act that way...Its just that...i dunno.....i have been receiving negative vibes today. Its ok....tommorrow's a new day.


David Cook won American Idol and the other David, the one that I was rooting for lost....


Sara is now obssessed with the song Love Song by Sara Bareilles. Notice the similarities in their names. Ehem...narcissistic..hehe just kidding Sara


I have been listening to Dream On - Michael Johns (Studio Version) for a few times already. The lyrics itself are meaningful and I like the falsetto parts..




1 comment:

Sara said...

The first paragraph is hilarious. Like ADD.

The second paragraph is like shelf boy.

The third paragraph is like someone with lack of food.

The fourth paragraph is like mean girls showdown. With one bull each and shiny glittery hot pants with sequins.

The fifth paragraph is like happiness anyway because they both get a car. Like wowwwwwwwwww I want Jason to have a car too.

I love the sixth paragraph the most. I sound like Simon Cowell right now.

The last paragraph is obsession with another woman's husband. Hahahhahaa.