Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Running Out Of Time

I am going to prom.....Yang Sik showed the prom tickets to me today. Its black in colour and there are bits of gold on it. I am suppossed to get mine from Jia-Xin later I think.


Somehow I am just not exited to go for prom. Everything will be too rushed. My paper ends on Friday itself and then I will have to go back home and start preparing. Besides, I don't know what I'm wearing. I need to find a dress which covers my arms and my back and its length must be until my knees. If i don't find one within an hour of walking in Pyramid on Saturday, I will just wear this black dress that I have at home.


Some people are planning to hire make-up artist and will go to salons to get their hair done for prom! Wow. I will just be wearing lipgloss and some eyeshadow/eyeliner/mascara...i dont know which one..its the black thing you put at your lower eyelid.lol. I know that I have tonssss of pimples on my face but i cannot stand the powdery substance on my face sebab tak comfortable.

Just want to meet up with my friends and have some fun to mark the end of A-levels. Not going to college anymore...





I remember watching this movie a few years back on Astro. Its quite an old movie, it was filmed in the 80's. They had it on youtube a while ago but it was removed!Alaaa.. how to watch now. Its about this girl who befriends an autistic boy. (this boy doesn't talk throughout the whole movie except during the time in the girl's dreams) The story is really really nice. It seems like the girl is helping the boy because the boy has some disorder but actually its the other way around.

Something funny happened on Monday.

Me : Pui Jing, what magazine are you reading?

PJ : What magazine..Nadia, this is my Sociology book. *haha*


Omg........I gained 1kg.....and I know where it all went..




I am, I said
To no one there
And no one heard at all
Not even the chair
I Am....I Said - Neil Diamond

2 comments:

yue ling said...

I like the show too!!! Ooo i remember u saying that u like boys that can't help themselves...is that why u like the movie?

Nadzz said...

yue ling..when did i say that?
u dream is it?

the movie is just so sweet. the girl was so patient, teaching the guy to talk and read. if it were me i will just lose my cool. haha

i like guys who smile all the time and make jokes