Monday, May 12, 2008

Move Your Hands In Circles

Had my birthday 2 days ago. Went to eat with my parents and bought a few stuff. I wanted donuts but I was too full when we were about to get them. Now I feel like eating donuts!! I like all the ring ones. You can wear one on every finger but it would be hard to do so since the radius of two donuts are wider than the length between the fingers. Mummy wouldn't like that anyway 'Nadia, don't play with your fooooood!"

I don't like studying at night, sometimes during the day aswell. hehe
Just watched one episode of Desperate Housewives and one episode of The Office.

Steve Carell is hot but he is such an idiot on the show which draws my attention away from him and to John Krasinski which is such an adorable office mate. Having said that, I The Office will be nothing without Steve Carell!! I want the atmosphere at my future work place to be the same as The Office tv show. They appear to be playing around most of the time and they hardly get any work done. Its all play and no work. No work!!!

Just like how I loathe exams so much now. It is always at the back of your mind and never goes away. Guilt comes all the time when I go online, listen to music, watch tv, but I still continue to do so. It makes you want to drill your skull take that piece of thought and hammer it into mush and discard the waste far far away in the middle of the sea.



John Krasinski aka Jim Halpert (the cute one)Steve Carell aka Michael Scott ( my fav character)
I wanna go ice-skating at Sunway Pyramid with the pals. I have to wait until after a month to do that (after exams...yawn). Unless we go to college one of these days and take a cab to Sunway sometime in the morning since there is hardly anyone at Sunway at that time on a weekday. Someone can take a shot of me attempting to spin around and falling flat on my arse. I bet all of us will fall on our arses.
Ooooo I just realised, I had two donuts during Teacher's Day last friday. I should have taken more....Nadz...don't be greedy

2 comments:

Sara said...

i realise i go online to make me feel guilty so i can study. but lately it's not been working. im trying to figure out why. bcz according to psychologist there's always this reason somewhere, even if it's a weird reason like latent homosexuality or something. i wanna go uni now. who cares about a-levels sigh but i need a-levels to go in uni if i dont get in i'm going to punish myself in many ways.

Pui Jing said...

ya...Sara/mum!Have to online once a while to make ourself feel guilty!YESSSSS!Like nadia,i also feel like going sunway pyramid for ice skating...i scared after exams,all of u like no transport n then we cannot meet each other again!!!one day,we should for ice skating.I WANT TO TRY!!!