Saturday, May 17, 2008

The World Will Follow After

I am starting to get headache and I feel really really exhausted throughout the day. I think its due to sleep deprivation. Its not like i'm doing it on purpose, oh well.

Did accounts questions today. Skipped the theory parts though, i will save all the memerising parts a few days before. This is why like maths...

I am suppossed to write something here but I forgot. Just cant think properly right know.

I have been listening to Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles over and over again on youtube.
Its a really nice song and it just lights up my day. It makes me really happy and cheerful.
I like music in those days when its clean and fun, where singers like Flo-Rida, Ludacris, or any rap artist whose songs focuses only on women's asses are non existent.

I want to watch this movie because it has Emma Watson (the girl from Harry Potter) in it. She is so lawa and I like her character in Harry Potter. The plot sounds just so-so though. I wanna see her dance in the movie. Anyway,I'll watch it after A2 exams.







Here comes the sun, do do do do

Here comes the sun,

and I say It's all right

Little darling

The smiles returning to the faces

Little darling

It seems like years since it's been here

- The Beatles-

No comments: