Friday, May 16, 2008

It's A Different Situation

Yayyyy. I have managed to not drink Pepsi this whole week *claps*. I normally drink these kind of drinks once in 3-4 months but lately I have been gulping down Pepsi like its no one's business. Previously, the only canned drinks that I take is only Nestea but now I have this addiction to Pepsi. Sad, I know but I am gaining-control. Should be fine.


Mum and dad asked to follow them exercise tomorrow morning. *sigh* malasnyerr..i agreed though.. the only reason i wake up so early on weekends is to perform religion obligations then I will read the morning newspaper if its delivered on time. My mum asked me one day if I am starving myself. Hahaha. So not true. I just look sick but I am perfectly healthy. I think its because of the dark circles under my eyes. Lately, I have been sleeping only 4 hours a day but strangely I dont feel tired.


Yesterday I slept at 2.am. After doing Stats i caught this documentary on the History channel. I watched it with my dad. He was watching CNN, then I flipped the channels during commercials and I stopped at the History channel. Its about an aeroplane (KAL 007) that has been shot down by the Soviet interceptors in 1983. Kesian...everyone in the plane died. The aeroplane's rear was shot and the plane tumbled down into the sea and all evidence was destroyed. The falling time was 9 minutes!! lama gila! Not a speck of bodyparts were recovered. The Russians actually managed to find the aeroplanes black box the day after but diorang tak declare pun. Apsal nak hide the evidence?Anyways, I dont blame the soviets for shooting down the aeroplane because the aeroplane violated Soviet's airspace. Soviet's jet could not see the aeroplane coz it was at night, they thought it was an american spy-plane, so they shot missiles at it. Tapi kesian coz everyone perished. Interesting stuff though.


....I must buy donuts at Pyramid tomorrow, if I go Pyramid. Its so weird I can eat all this junk without force. Tomorrow is the last....Promise


Went to college to study for the past week. I actually studied a lot for the first 3 days, Shocked! then, uhm i went back to disturbing everyone for the following 2 days. Paused every 2 questions of maths to kacau people for 20 mins. then, followed sara and pj to see mr kumar to ask questions and disturb sara while mr kumar thinked of solutions to the questions. I realise that I study more when I am not happy. So, I should make myself unhappy!!



I want this cat. Cutenyeeee. Where are her ears? She is an earless cute/adorable kitten. She looks hungry....

1 comment:

Sara said...

Poor kitty. Looked as if someone chopped of it's ears!! Poor homeless catboy who needs your love.

You and your sister can study when unhappy!! Cool!!