Friday, May 30, 2008

Strange Times

...........................................its already June

and I haven't submitted my application for accomodation at Uni. Crap... People have already submitted during April!!! Omg....where am I going to sleep?? just roll around on the grass? Dahlah its near to winter when I go to UK later.........Need to go to Lancaster Uni website.. Pls pls pls ada accomodation....


...................haven't sent my IELTS results to Uni..........seriously, Nadia, where is your brain!!! hopefully it is alright....i have already been offerred a place in uni.... and my 1119 english results are there, isn't that enough? Must send email to uni.

there's acne all over my face and i have become so cranky and silent....only with my friends i will laugh and make stupid jokes....

most definitely won't go online tonight unless I finish 1 econs data, 2 econs essay, 1 p3 maths, and 1 p7 stats.
Its going to be one hectic exam week for next week. Will be starting off the exam with Econs 4 in MPH....its like a freezer there even with my jacket on. Why can't they start with math. Waking inside the hall for the first paper always makes me stressful and fearful, then usually it will only be fine after I start writing. Trust me, I will look soo pale, and I won't communicate with anyone. Even my eyes will only zoom to one direction. Thats how nervous I get.....Ya Allah.....

Great........i am blogging during Maghrib prayers. How respectful, nadia

1 comment:

Sara said...

mph is fun cz u get to take exams wif alot of ppl so u know ur not alone we're all in this together lol tho the freezer part is true we are all pieces of meat inside they r killing us in a way...pls eat b4 exams don go pale it's jz exams n den it's over chill....

p/s: pls get rid of the word verification thingy dei put a disabled sign at the side n im not disabled...