Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hold On To Your Dreams

I dunno....I just feel disconnected. Been a total mute and not responsive to my surroundings.


Maybe I should just relocate to some deserted island to get away from all this. Things that I wanna to if I were on a deserted island:-

1) build a house made out of bamboo sticks and daun kelapa and daun pisang...actually I am not sure what to use...

2) swim in the ocean and learn how to catch fish with my hands ( i have seen it on tv) and befriend dolphins, they are very friendly creatures and won't eat you.

3) make music by blowing in those big seashells

4) explore the forest and eat all the fruits and berries that I can find. I can cook roast fish with cranberry sauce.

5) build sandcastles throughout the day and if i am bored,i can build a raft and sail across the ocean and use a spear to stab the fish or prawns.

6) best part about this is that i can act impulsively,and make all mistakes and do stupid and crazy things and still be happy because my witnesses will only be the birds, the trees, and the fish that i am cooking.

seems like soo relaxing to just get away from civilization...but it will be boring after 3 days because I don't have any friends. Besides, I will get sunburn and my clothes will be ripped and dirty and my hair extremely messy. No one will recognise me anymore.

Actually, a little bit of stress is good because it drives you to do something. It makes life more fun living because an obstacle is placed in your way and you try all sort of things to pull that barrier down. You will do anything to get to the other side even when it means that you have to suffer emotional and physical pain which messes up your system. When you have broken down the barrier, what awaits infront of you is pure joy, happiness and laughter. This is soooo lame....


Had a scary dream a few days back. I don't wanna write it down now because its already late. I can't go to bed thinking about it.


Saw library boy yesterday.......he looks really good....i hope that he didnt see me. i looked like i haven't slept/eaten in 3 days, i just look soo dull. David Archuleta said in an interview, 'I am not worthy of standing next to David Cook.' I am David Archuleta but in this case it seems very true.

Anyway, i sleep and eat everyday. lol






All I need,

Is the air I breathe,

And a place to rest my head,



Say (All I Need) - OneRepublic

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow. What kind of post is this?
You had a scary dream too? Omg I think you're the ghost in my dream because of all those psychic moments when we both think of the same stuff at the same time. Freakyyy....

David Archuleta is so extremely insecure but it makes him so adorable.