Friday, May 9, 2008

End Of Chapter (Epilogue)

Last day of college was today. We had a blast during Maths class. All of a sudden, everyone became whores, whoops, i mean camwhores. People were obssesively snaping pictures here and there making all sorts or poses, decent ones and not-so-decent ones. These pictures can help serve as a memory of PB1 to all of us.

An overview of my family in college (PB1 Class)

Pui Jing : PJ is a kind-hearted girl with a big sense of humour. Her fave pick up line is ' anything u want, u just tell me'. I will miss the crazy and ridiculous ideas that we always come up with. I will also miss the times in the library, especially every friday when we hang out until 6pm. Her butt is hot.

Yoke Ling : I realise that Yoke likes to make sound effects like 'rawrr'. Yoke seldoms gets mad and she always have that smiling look on her face which makes me happy. Sometimes Yoke smiles and laughs in a cutesy (manja) way which makes guys think that she is flirting. I am going to miss your laugh.

Sara : Just the sight of you makes me want to 'kacau' you. Sara, sorry I always bother you all this while but I don't normally mean it, so don't get mad ok! You always say the funniest and weirdest things (horny stuff) but you can get serious aswell. I won't have anyone to bully anymore after A2.

See Sheen : The person whom I always sit with in Accounts class. Eventhough we don't talk so much, but when she talks it is always funny. In the morning, I always ask her what is in Nanyang Siang Pau newspaper because I can't understand chinese.

Hui Wen : She is so sweet just like a lollipop. She reminds me of some anime character when she smiles. Hui Wen is very helpful and she will definitely help you in your studies. She is soft-spoken and polite all the time. Good choice for a wife. Hehe

Pamela : The mother of the class. She is always concerned about everyone. She has Rapunzel hair and is 100% loyal to Daniel Radcliffe. Pam also has a mini first aid kit in her bag in case someone gets sick. You can count on her if you plan to seek revenge on the opposite sex.

Lauren : LeggyLauren, her legs go on forever. Sexy, sleek, tall, fit to be a model! Lauren is kind and nice and sometimes naughty (isn't she alwayz). I tak sanggup call Lauren bitchy coz she is nice to me. I always have to look up to her when we talk(neck pain...no lah just jk). She is an oreo-freak

Xin Ee : I always pronounce her name Zin E instead of Sin E. Sorry my dear, it has already become a habit. The petite sexy-ass girl with the loud voice ( doesnt go unnoticed) She does gymnastics so just imagine how flexible her body is!! She likes to camwhore same like Lauren up there.

Queenie : Girl with the sexy smile. We love to gossip about Gossip Girl. She reminds me of Blair Waldorf. The way they talk and the way they mimick their faces are the same. A bit bitchy laa but in a likable way. She also likes to camwhore like those two up there. Maybe you three should provide posing-for-cams lessons for those who rarely camwhore! lol

Hui Yii : Cheese tart gal. She is very friendly and has loads of stories to tell. I never get bored of Hui Yii. Pre-Tee Huii-Yii....It is so so easy to make her laugh which makes me happy at the same time. She is so cool and slumber man! and her hair is to die for

Anis : Beautiful, intelligent, and very funny. She can be the valedictorian of PB1. Anis also reads The Sun everyday because she looks for that newspaper every morning. Starbucks is practically her other home cause she loves coffee and I've also heard about a boy who works there. lol

Li Ling : I love talking crap with her. She is looks so serious but she is actually damn funny! She is so skinny, I am jealousss. We also took our IELTS course and test together. Those classes on Saturdays were quite fun. Don't forget Nobita, but more importantly don't forget me.

Swee Ying : The pretty girl in PBI. Not only that she is pretty, she is also funny! Swee Ying also has a lot of clothes all which are very nice. I think that Swee Ying takes good care of her image. She also like to 'kacau' Mr. Kumar in class. Now she is letting her hair grow longer.

Sue Ann : Very playful girl. I love your hair man! From straight to curly then back to straight. Sue Ann also loves to wear clothes from Topshop. Her face is always smiling and sometimes she talks and laughs damn loud in class. She also like to look at Nobita's friend.

Jia-Xin : The sexiest girl in PB1. She looks so fierce at first but actually you can talk to her alot. She also loves to eat sweets especially mentos. Last time she had long hair but she cut it short. She looks hotter now.

Jade : She looks like a porcelain china doll, especially after she did rebonding and cut her fringe. Jade is so cute when she laughs and her taste in shoes are da bomb.

Adeline : At first when I saw her I tought that she was from Sarawak because of her sir name 'Bok' and because she looks a bit mix. She is a nice person and she likes to wear skirts. And we took the IELTS course together.

Eugene : Adeline's man. Eugene is so straightforward when he says something. Sometimes It is quite funny. He is good at doing class presntations. Yo, brush up on your rempit communicating skills.lol

Jo : He is quite quiet in class and quite smart I think. Long time never see him in class.

Ashvinder : New classmate. Very hardworking. She has gorgeous eyes and when she laughs she looks so pretty. I realise that Ashvin likes to wear black more than other colors.

Stephanie : New classmate too. She is pretty and slim. She watches a lot of tv shows I think. I like the dark blue shiny top that she wears.

Arthur : New classmate. He speaks with a so-called American accent. His hobby is bullying people like me. I have to admit, he is one of the brightest students in PB1 eventhough he wears skinny jeans. My dollar signs don't look like worms!!

Damia : New classmate. She is so sweet and her handwriting looks similar to mine. She likes to wear 3/4 pants to class. It was fun talking to her.

Kuan Lee : My ex-classmate who transferred to ICPU. Everything that he says is damn funny eventhough he is quite naughty sometimes. I still hang out with him in the library.

That is all I have to say. I love most of you and I won't ever forget any of you. I am humbled to know each and everyone of you. *Nadz bows to all of the fantastic people mentioned in this post*

No comments: