Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Flying In Perfect Circles

Yay. I studied quite a lot today in the library. I just realised that long concentrations make you feel exhausted. Closed my eyes for awhile after finishing the 3rd Accounts question, felt slightly dizzy and I actually timed myself this time, as advised by Arthur.


I went down to the cafeteria and saw this guy wearing a shirt which says 'Playstation' and it had an arrow pointing down. I was laughing all the way because I find it so ridiculous. Tak malu ke pakai baju camtu? Some other interesting phrases I see on guys shirts are 'Less Is More' and ' I Am Damn Good In Bed' I can't help but laugh abit when I see those shirts.Uhm...I find it stupid.Its like they are attempting to promote themselves. Maybe they like attention. Guys look so much better in normal shirt and jeans.


I went downstairs at 12.00pm to go online at one of the computers. I wish they did not make the stairs so steep, I have to hold the railing really tight and make careful steps when going down. Talked to Arthur for awhile. We talked about studies and facebook and university entry requirements. He is actually a scholar under MISC or MICS or was it MCIS, i forgot how the alphabets are arranged..lol..its quite popular. All I know that its a shipping company.....i think.


Then I went to talk to Lilin and Desmond. They were both at the computer. Lililn was preparing for Business Studies while Desmond went online. Desmond was being his normal naughty perv self and Lilin kept on saying that she is scared. Desmond purposely stared at the person opposite his computer until the poor dude lifted up his monitor screen. He likes to kacau people for no reason. Wished good luck to Lilin then when upstairs to continue studying. I just realised Lilin is candle in bahasa melayu.

Around 3.00pm, I went back home. Me and Pui Jing walked past the Web, since its on the way. Took a peek inside....OK...Suddenly my head doesn't hurt anymore. Haha. Just kidding. I did feel a bit happy, cant deny that.

Omg American Idol finals are today. It will be a competition between David Archuleta and David Cook. The two David's are going head to head. I want the one in red to win.






















No comments: