Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hope You Have The Time

Should I go to prom or not? I am still in the process of deciding. One of the reasons not to go is because it is on the 13th of June which is the last day of exam. My paper ends in the afternoon so its only around 4 hours before prom starts which is at 7.00pm. Other factors include :-

a) hunting for a dress which fits my awful body shape and which covers my arms and most of my legs but still looks flattering. Besides, I cant work with bright colours..

b) looking for stilletoes which are high and comfy.

c) my inability to function well in big crowds.

d) i might have to enter late because i have to perform my prayers first. what if they close the doors for late entrants?

e) transportation to the hotel. (actually this is not an issue. i just wanna add to more reasons not to go...hehe)

f) my buddies are not going ( pj, sara ho, yoke ling)

g) buddies who might be going will be all over the dance floor ( lauren, xin ee, queen, pam, anis, hui yii......etc)

h) i can picture myself sitting alone at the table sipping orange juice and making countless trips to the buffet area ( hey this isn't so bad actually!)
i) i might not win the lucky draw. i NEVER win luck draws...grrr
j) the prom ticket is RM130....actually, this isnt really a prob for me.
h) shelf boy aka library boy aka deer might not go. it would be a dissapointment coz you will be longing to see someone just to find out that he won't be there. all your effort to dress up and look pretty will be wasted.




This outfit looks gorgeous. It is simple and flirty. I would wear it with a shawl/ short jacket but in a darker colour.

1 comment:

Sara said...

omg dats d exact dress pui jing wanted to wear...anyway i was not going cz u were not going!!! but anyway i don think we should go....there r other ways to have fun...............i think i'll b tired after the examssssssssssss