Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No Strings Attached

No one matters but myself
No point bothering
Because all they see of you is a dirty stain
I can take the blame
I can swallow all the excuses
I accepted it with no grudge or anger
Let me be the prey
And you the victim
Build myself with a heart of stone
To never care for another soul
No one determines the road I take in life
So, why the hell should I care?
Because no one matters in the end but myself



I am shit at writing soppy poems ( first attempt), it sounds pathetic and amateur-ish. I need Sara's literary brain. Reading it back, it sounds like its been written by a 5 year old lol. I wish that I can do more than accounts, hmmmm cant even do that properly right now. Oh yea, i sound so self-absorbed.



I want these......................


Christian Louboutin's Patent Leather Peep Toe Shoes. Ok, maybe not these, I can't afford these. Those babies costs around a few thousand. Maybe I will find similar ones at Vincci or Nose. Besides, I tend to trip in heels, but they do look so chic.

2 comments:

Sara said...

omg poetry. so now u know y i wrote poems. lol
jason jason jason castro.
great shoes
pls don worry

Ren Ren Ran Awaaaaaay said...

those shoes are gorgeous!!!!! but i can't wear peep toe shoes. my toes are fugly. =((