Friday, April 11, 2008

The Television Light

Anderson Cooper is so hot. He has such a cute laugh, and he talks intelligently and you can see that he is very passionate about his job as a newscaster. He now has his own slot on CNN called Anderson Cooper 360. He always covers the top stories and the news highlights maybe because he is really good at doing his job. His coverage on the Tsunami aftermath earned him some kind of award in 2005.



Omg, I just found out that he is...................gay. Why oh why? I hope its just rumours, I mean, he doesn't sound gay at all.


I like the way he speaks on tv, very smart newscaster, very spontaneous when addressing issues, and he can be quite funny sometimes. I guess I'm just being biased here because Anderson looks charming. The other newscasters like Christiane Amanpour, Jim Clancy, Richard Quest, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, and not forgetting Larry King( he is so old lol) are equally amazing at doing their job.



Anderson Cooper 360. Its worth taking a look, so are all the slots on CNN, especially the special coverages that they do e.g a look at africa.

No comments: