Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm Not Drowning Fast Enough

I have nothing to blog about. Nothing is going on in my life currently....and I haven't started studying.....

Listened to these songs countlessly

1) You Only Live Once - The Strokes
2) Karma Police - Radiohead
3) All I Need - Radiohead
4) Party Hard - Andrew W.K
5) Meet Me In The Bathroom - The Strokes
6) Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
7) Im Only Sleeping - The Vines
8) If I Fell - Jason Castro ( a little out of place)

My head feels heavy and saturated with god knows what. It takes great effort to even lift my head up.

I just realised how I hate red so much. A little bit of red is fine, not the whole room, the couch, the tables, the napkins, that idiotic woman on tv, u are making ur house look like period. How about red and black? that would be gory. i like that.

Sitting alone at home is imposing such a great challenge. I may be going senile. I have no one to communicate with. I should use this time to study. I could drive out but Im too chicken to do soo. Time flies so slow and yet so fast. It feels like 3 hours but its only 30 minutes but the next thing I know its already night time.

I should get out of this couch, oooo the tv programme finally ended, it feels like its been going on for days. Its the same news reader i saw an hour ago, why is it showing again....oh well. Listening to Bodysnatchers - Radiohead

Im gonna study this evening.....i think.....is it already evening?? the sky looks kind of dark. My head feels so heavy. I wanna watch korean movies.

Im starving but i feel full. Only my throat feels hungry but my stomach is full. Maybe i can just place the food on my tongue. I love Radiohead. Bodysnatchers is amazing, I feel like I am flying.

I'm gonna delete this post anyway...later...

1 comment:

Sara said...

i agree wif song number 8 onli lol. don delete this post. u have such wonderful imagination. hope u can go on sat im going. toodles