Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Moment In Time

Something is seriously wrong with me.

Did I study after the atrocious results?? Pppffff... of course not.

Well, I did one econs essay. (The only time I do essays is during exam...so yay for me)

Read some blonde jokes on the internet and I didnt understand some of them, which makes me a blonde??....haha.


David Cook was so hot during The Top 7 American Idol performance last week. He sang Always Be My Baby. By the way, it was Mariah Carey week. Parts that were hot :-

1) That part when he pulled back the mike and made that face


2) That part when he shrieked 'lingerr onnnn'


3) That part when he rests his wrist on the mike stand (ending)


4) and because...his appearance was quite messy that day....which was sooooo hot!!


David C teared up at the end because the judges gave him good feedback and coz he had a cancerous brother in the audience, so it was quite sad.


I have never NEVER liked David Cook, but that performance that day changed my mind.He sure looked bad in a sexy way.
Here is a picture of David C doing one of his shrieks. So hot, he is having me shrieking!
I wanna fix his tie.

4 comments:

Ren Ren Ran Awaaaaaay said...

That is an obsession my dear. Haha. OREOS!

Sara said...

u must(fist clenched) stop going online. u r seriously crazy. i mean, david cook, of all people?? just not your type. hahahaa. but very interesting post. this is the kind of thing i like to see u write about. xD

xx Brooke White only xx

Banana said...

Oh Oh! My friend told me this blonde joke once! Ok Ok! This is how it goes:

There's this blonde woman right, and she's wearing this dress. She's walking down the road and everyone is staring at her. She doesn't know why. It turns out right, she has one of her boobs exposed. Everbody she's walking past goes "OMG!!!", "WTF!!!", "HER BREAST IS HUGE!!!"... and so on la. Then a police man stops her and she's all "Whats wrong sir?". And the police man tells her "Madam I'm going to have to arrest you for indecent exposure." And then she looks down at her chest, her eyes start to widen and she starts screaming, "OH MY GOD!!! I LEFT MY BABY ON THE BUS!!!!!"

Banana said...

whoops I forgot to post my name! I'm Banana aka, Desmond. Hee hee! blonde jokes!!! Brooke White is blonde!!!