Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged

The rules:-

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

3. tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.


Random Facts
  1. I don't have any piercings, that includes the ears aswell!
  2. I can't understand why most women find jewellery/diamonds/gold very appealing. Imagine someone gives me a gold necklace, I will go "what? i'd rather have a decent meal or a radiohead cd" lol
  3. I hate wearing make-up especially lipstick/lipbalm. I tend to slightly pout my lips because i find the wax /emollients uncomfortable. I wear some powder on my face though.
  4. Eventhough I don't like Disney Stars, Miley Cyrus's song ' See You Again' makes me jump up and down and I find her quite funny.
  5. During hols and weekends I will only go to bed after 1.00am
  6. I am often surprised at my own capabilities.
  7. I have set my ambition to become successful professionally since standard 1.
  8. A small part of me wants to be a male rockstar strumming the guitar with my bandmates just like Radiohead and The Strokes infront of a massive crowd. (a female rockstar just aint so cool, this does NOT mean that i am lesbian, i am fully attracted to males, thank you)

I tag :- No one. they are invisible

1 comment:

Sara said...

U dont have any holes. You r so not hol(e)y.

U wear a huge heart gangsta chain over ur t-shirt.

U pout ur lips bcz u wana seduce ppl n not bcz of lipbalm.

I would love 2 c u b a rocker, like d next Avril Lavigne.