Friday, April 4, 2008

Jumping Off The Edge

Wow. A2 Trials are finally over. Overall it was excruciatingly painful. If it were the final exam i would be on the bathroom tiles or in front of the tv ( love tv:)) bawling my eyes out.

I am targeting only B's and C's. ( where are the A's?) Very sad in my case. I have to face the truth that my brain has its limitations. It has come to a point that cramming and studying everything last minute cannot guarantee my desired grades. I guess this is why school/colleges have trial exams. It is for the students ( complacent ones like me) to be motivated to study for the final exams after getting absolutely miserable grades for trials.

I can start by cutting down on doing ridiculous things such as having the tv on for one whole day. I guess that is the problem that i am facing. Even when there is nothing that i plan to watch, i will keep on flipping channels until i find something decent to watch like cooking programmes/cnn/mtv/tennis.

Same goes for the internet. Once the laptop is switched on,it won't be turned off until late at night. I can go on and on searching for videos on youtube or visit forums or politic-related blogs, i even go to amazon.com, god i dont even know why.......& i also visit this obscene blog ( sara's blog).haha. just jk sara. Handful of hours are completely wasted.

and......i should not listen to music while studying. it so doesnt work for me. i will end up focusing on the music, bopping my head up and down, clicking on the buttons to select even more music instead of doing my work.

The bottom line is that i dont want to be dissapointed when my final exam results are released. I have never been in that situation before, and i pray that i wont be. i might not be able to handle it.

But seriously ok! the trial questions were at least threefolds tougher than actual exam questions which most of them are 'doable'.

And....I had mcd for lunch with yoke ling, my first mcd in 2 months and yoke's first mcd in a week. (haha. not sure bout yoke but its true for me) why dont they serve french fries before 11am? was really looking forward to eating french fries....

neways, happy hols everyone. gonna watch 27 dresses tomorrow with yoke, li-lin and sara. pj cannot make it , she's flying back to sarawak. ala how to have fun when my sidekick is not by my side:(
sara, i hope you know what to do at the ticket stand if the tickets for the movie are sold-out. hahaha

gonna miss the college library (*coughs*Cute Boy*coughs*)for the next two weeks. looks like my eyes can rest from straining. however, i prefer them strained. :)

Dont be surprised if i come back to college a few pounds heavier. There is this tendency to laze on the couch and this inevitable craving for whatever is in the fridge or in the kitchen cabinet when you are homebound.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Go go go study! Maybe I can miss call you everyday to remind you to study. Imagine Jason Castro teaching you math as you stare back in his deep deep eyes and you are so mesmerized and hypnotized you forget everything including your name. God I am imagining this and I so wish it was true god he's so so so so so so so cute now David Hernandez has a contender omg I so want David Hernandez to be my math teacher and Jason Castro to be my econs teacher and who else?? Brooke can teach me psycho. Hahahaha omg I am so in love with Jason Castro right now.

Sara said...

i posted two jason castro pics. wif short hair. god i love him.