Sunday, April 27, 2008

Permanent Daylight

Lyrics which I find eccentric, some funny and some just weird...


1. 'I really love your peaches, I wanna shake your tree'
Song : The Joker
Artist : Fatboy Slim

2. 'We'll be playing and having fun, And it makes me feel so fine, I can't control my brain '
Song : Island In The Sun
Artist : Weezer

3. 'Gluin' my eyes together girl, Might be the right escape'
Song : Country Yard
Artist : The Vines

4. 'Ambition makes you look pretty ugly, Kicking and squealing gucci little piggy'
Song : Paranoid Android
Artist : Radiohead (love love them...)

5. 'Hit me you can't hurt me, Suck my kiss, Kiss me please pervert me, Stick with this'
Song : Suck My Kiss
Artist : Red Hot Chili Peppers

6. 'I can't accept that it's over, And I will block the door, Like a goalie tending the net'
Song : Nothing Better
Artist : The Postal Service

7. 'I feel stupid, but I think I've been catching on, I feel ugly, but I know I still turn you on'
Song : Mad Season
Artist ' Matchbox Twenty

8. 'There's blood in my mouth, Cause I've been biting my tongue all week'
Song : Portions For Foxes
Artist : Rilo Kiley

9. 'I never liked this apple much, It always seemed to big to touch'
Song : City Love
Artist : John Mayer

10.'Can I have some of your cookies, Can I have some of your pie'
Song : Scream
Artist : Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson & Nicole Scherzinger

11. '1,000 ways to please your man, And neither one requires a plan'
Song : You Live Only Once
Artist : The Strokes



I so so so regretted sleeping at 4.30 a.m last night. I love and hate weekends at the same time. I rest too much during weekends and leave my study books to collect dust. Too much of something might kill you in the end so, I must make an effort to pick myself up and Ssstudy! ( haha just like when Julian Casablancas sings 'Ssshh....i can see the sunShine')

Crap! I just made this post sound less cool (the study part)

My Pepsi is waiting for me. That reminds me, I have to set a date with Coke sometime next week. Never knew someone like me can commit infidelity. Lol

No comments: