Sunday, June 1, 2008

Walking With A Ghost

Yesterday I went to bed at 1.00am and only managed to sleep at 4.00am. Haven't slept at all since I woke up and I don't think that I will be sleeping soundly these few days.

Should not have watched that tv programme!! It was about unsolved crimes which involved murder and dissapearances of people.Take note, the word UNSOLVED. There was this one case when they found a body of a new actress at some field. Here mouth was sewn into a creepy smile and her body was severely mutilated in half and all the blood was drained from her body. This happenned in the 1940's so hopefully the killer is dead anyway. But the visuals were quite graphic, they should have put some warning.

The other one was the murder of this small girl. The parents actually found out that their daughter was missing and found a ransom note. Then they searched the whole house and found their daughter dead and stuffed in their own basement, wrapped in duct tape, having being abused an all...and they were in the house the entire time...Case remains unsolved
It made me realise that a lot of people in this world are really really sick, worse than animals.

So scary..and I watched all of this at around 12.00pm before I went to bed. Even when my hair brushed against my neck I turned around really quickly coz I was terrified and all..and I pulled the comforter way up until my neck eventhough it was quite warm just to provide myself some sense of security..I just can't close my eyes so I switched on all the lights then read an Archie comic then switched off the lights again and I read all the ayat-ayat suci to calm myself. So chicken lahh...

I really hope that I can sleep well tonight. Exam is coming...Can't afford all this ridiculous thinking and artificial fear.

Oh yaa.. the names of those dead people are Elizabeth Short aka the Black Dahlia and JonBenet Ramsey.

2 comments:

Pui Jing said...

Nadia,stop watching that type of movies or shows!!!Deer asked u to stop!!! Deer:sayang,jangan watch scary movies lagi,ini akan menakutkan kau,kalau watch lagi,aku sakit hati la!jangan,ok??kalau mahu watch,watch together,ok?' lol...

Nadzz said...

big mistake...shouldnt have watched!! still scared..

nooo he will be like
'haih this girl is example of negative externalities, what an eyesore ' no lah..i dont think he will be dat mean..coz he is soo comel when he smiles...haha

anyway...i dont think that i will write essay on market failure becoz u must include diff types of markets like oligopoly, monopoly etc etc.how??
i used to be good at writing market failure during AS. sigh..

omg what am i doing here! must study!!