Friday, June 20, 2008

Sit Down, Stand Up

Its hard for me and my friends to find time to meet up because I stay at the other side of the world! and I cant drive and both of my parents are working so xleh hantar. huhu. I have no friends here. People in my neighbourhood is either old or too young. Sigh. Rasa macam under house arrest je. 5 days staying at home....rasa cam pelik..

I am still reading A Million Little Pieces. Thats a pretty long book. It is about alcohol and drug addiction. When I was reading there was this part that I could relate to uhm no, its NOT about drugs or alcohol its a part when the writer said that he kept staring at this one girl. omg, the way he described it was EXACTLY what I have been doing. I feel sooo embarrassed reading that part and finally the girl asked him ' why are you always staring at me?' and bla bla....and finally they got together and stuff. anyway, its not so bad for him to stare because he is a GUY, in my case, i am a GIRL, thats why its embarrasing.



Watched this movie today : Taxi Driver (1976)


Its a pretty old movie staring Robert Deniro who was quite hot back then. He is hot now but its just weird to like an old guy.




I didn't really get the end of the movie and the whole concept. Dia ni gila ke apa? He wanted to shoot the presidential nominee but he ended up shooting these mobsters to save this underaged prostitute. He was actually a good person because he hated all the crime, gambling,exploitation, prostitution happening in the heart of the city. He wanted to clear all the 'dirt' How i see it, i think that the guy had a psycological problem. It was a terrific movie though.
My rating : 8.5/10
Quote : 'You talkin' to me?' He said this when practicing shooting techniques infront of the mirror

1 comment:

Sara said...

It's alrite for u to stare cz males n females have equal rights. Hehe. U must learn to drive again!! I am learning now...anyway still c u on sat rite? oh ya hannah montana tonite remember. oh n "ready or not" is so so stupid horny