Friday, June 6, 2008

I Take My Time

Yes! I am left with only 3 papers more. Alhamdulillah stats paper was quite ok, I hope it will push up my maths results overall.

Still stuck in the library.
I brought my Accounts book to study, but I just can't get me to turn the pages of the book.

Just a while ago me and PJ bought waffle and we ate it at the trees, the SAM garden. It was a relief to finally eat something because I was starving, I normally don't eat before exams. The chocolate dripped on my hair, not to mention, my mouth was smeared with chocolate. PJ ate in such a prim and proper way (as usual).Its always the same situation with ice-cream. I am such a mess when it comes to this kind of food. That's why I only eat all this junk at home. My hair smells like choc now....i need to shower...actually its not that bad.

Obama won the Democratic Presidential Nomination. Awesome! yeaa Hillary is out

Harga minyak naik, so expensive...maybe we should all ride bikes or just rollerblade to get from here to there. Oil price is now set at a floating rate. Maybe the hike in oil price is just due to speculation and it will drop slightly after awhile( wishful thinking). I don't think that there is a shortage in fuel, not yet that is.

Alaa... yesterday Disney Channel was showing Aladdin but I couldn't watch it because I had to study for stats. I managed to catch only 15 mins of the movie. Must keep a look out for repeats...

No comments: