Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back In My Head

Is it just me or were exams so far really tough? Maybe its just me....

I wanna blog but I don't know what to blog about.. Oh yeaa
I have been losing weight all of a sudden...
I haven't weigh myself but my pants keep on dropping and the back part of my pants feel lose.
I don't like having to keep pulling my pants up, maybe I should wear a belt, but I don't have a belt


Maybe I should just eat more and hopefully it will fill up certain areas of my body that has shrinked, but I can't do that either because if I eat alot I will feel sleepy, then I will have problem studying..

Its funny coz I actually look heavier than I am. People always think that I am 50kgs but I am actually around 46kgs. There is not much diff actually. Even if people think that I am 100kgs, it doesnt bother me. I don't really like being so thin coz my body will look 2 dimensional.

Aaaaah I should just stop here, I am starting to sound so annoying.
I wanna change my blogskin aswell....hmm maybe something more to nature like trees, forest or maybe the sea.
Johnny Depp as Edward Scissorhands


Johnny Depp as Sweeney Todd

Johnny Depp seems to fit in these awkward, dark, mysterious roles like these but I liked him better in Edward Scissorhands because he was the good guy in the film. In Sweeney Todd, I didn't really liked the fact that he killed all those innocent people when all he intended was to take revenge on that Borat guy who molested his wife. He could play Edward in the movie 'Twilight' if he were still a teen.

5 comments:

Sara said...

hahaha the first part reminds me of me. um i tot u like to lose weight? i think i lost weight too cz i was sick for 2 weeks. taking meds for 2 weeks...i wonder if it will mess wif my brain. i found a perfect skin. no human beings on it. it's like love at first sight it is so perfect but im still learning how to modify it. haha i was gonna blog about math n den i realised wat is there to blog about. onlining has so many distractions u cant reli do one thing right. i am creating another blog for another purpose..to write about childhood experiences. i think i can forget about the superhero story cz i may have other ideas not yet known. i hope i don get bored of the new skin when i finally learnt how to use it. pj says the font is too small i want u to c it n tell me if it is if it isnt i wont have to figure out how to modify it but ive asked the person anyway waiting for reply. http://hearts-end.blogspot.com/

Sara said...

*learn

btw i do think it is small n too much contrast in the colour lol....this thing will take some time.......

Pui Jing said...

Sara,u don trust me isit??that i said the font is small...it's small ok???

Nadzz said...

sara i don't get it. is that the link to your new blog.

im guesssing its u due to the airheaded blondie's picture at the bottom. hehe

anyway, the skin looks abit rock-ish. it reminds me of some punk chick with thick black paint at her eyes and pink highlights in her hair. Maybe u shud slightly enlarge ur font.

i miss stalking deer. hehe

Sara said...

pui jing yes i know it's small!!!! n there's no comments section. so i cant use to skin. when i enlarge the font size some of the words disappear to nowhere........................

nadia, it is my new blog's link im just putting an ex-post to test it out lol it's not ready yet. n yay u got rid of the disabled thing.