Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Leaves Are Changing Colors

Regarding exams so far........well, lets just say that I just wanna meet the entry requirement for university.....its an ABB, boleh kot, doa banyak2. I have 2 more mcq papers anyway, i must perservere!

Few days ago, I begged my dad to go and get the 3D glasses from MPH so that I can watch Hannah Montana's 3D Concert on Disney Channel which will premiere on th 21st. (thanks to Sara about mentioning this Hannah Montana thing). I told my dad to pls pls pls get them as soon as he can because takut the glasses habis since its free! My mum asked to get one for her too because she heard the word '3D' and got all excited.
My dad was like ' uhm is this programme thing during football?' I replied, ' Pa, pls watch the tv downstairs, thats why the tv is there anway, for all your sports stuff.' haha

Yay me! I will be attending my sister's graduation on the 14th of July. Guess the holidays won't be so boring after all. Travelling is always fun, just the packing and unpacking is such a turn off. Anyway, it won't be all that fun because my sister only has two tickets to enter the hall, one for my mum, one for my dad, and one for nadia....whoops thats 3 already....Looks like I have to stay outside, in another hall, as told by my sister. She said that there will be a videoscreen there, so I will get to see her but just virtually... Looks like I will just be snapping pics of my sister on screen.
Then.......we can go and buy the chocolate brownie fudge drink!!! Yay again
I can't wait!

2 comments:

Sara said...

yay nadia's back!! didnt knw ur into hannah montana!!!!!!!! the 3D glasses dont work....i hope they do on dat day itself. so u got them? ur mum's funny. omg i wana watch football too, but my football wont clash. btw i cant go out with u guys on sat, im going out wif my dad n bro n under-privileged children to watch movie, so mayb sunday?

Pui Jing said...

Nadz,there is one design for crocs: Hannah montana!!!is purple colour...can check it out!