Friday, June 27, 2008

Pass Under The Moonlight

As said earlier, I wanted to post a pic of me. This is how I look during hols. Prepare to close your eyes for the gory sight.. Hahaha
Thats my prefects t-shirt Iam wearing, it has the school logo on the left side of the shirt. Now I wear it to bed.





I am super excited for my sister because she graduated First Class!! Omg, I am extremely proud of her ok. Everybody at home is excited for her. Few high-pitched voices were exchanged over the phone. I would have hugged her if I could but she is all the way in UK, so I will save the hug for the next two weeks!

I have realised one thing that is sleeping for prolonged hours gives you a headache. Yesterday I slept until 11.00 am and gosh, I had this throb in my head which was unbearable. I had to wash my hair and jump around the house a couple of times before it subsided. Now I am reading my second book for holidays( i know, i am a super slow reader). Its The Client by John Grisham. Its an extremely old book which is super dusty and has spots all over it but its a good read. PJ might like it too because its about criminal law.

I scared myself 2 nights ago. I woke up in the middle of the night, still sleepy eyed and heard VOICES! It was a convo between some guys. Just imagine how terrified I was, I was hoping that its just voices in my head. I just layed still in my bed for a while then I heard birds chirping! Now its just weird! So, i got out of bed and peeked outside the door and I saw my dad sitting in the dark watching TELEVISION! at 3.00am....

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hi there you look grown and relaxed at home.

The prefect's t-shirt is so comfy did you wear that to school everyday? So nice. Unlike hot stiff uniforms.

What does graduating first class mean? Good for her!!

Whooo you can write a whole book of your scary experiences including the sleep-walking part. Your dad must be watching football ;)

By the way I started the story but it's a different story. =D Check your facebook message for that altho what I wrote in the message may be confusing because it was old.

Enjoy your holidays. See you soon. ^^

Nadzz said...

hye there ms hohoho

grown? u make me sound like a plant

nah...we only wore that during certain school events like sports day and kokurikulum day

i am not sure myself, but I heard first class is obtaining a 4 flat

we shud have blog for dreams, at least all of the dreams will be recorded somewhere without fading from our minds

hope u are doin great at ur job