Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We Don't Have Any More Time

Things To Do During H-O-L-S

1) Watch Movies

especially those Independent films or Award winning films, animation or just any movie which is nice! so that it won't really be a waste of my two hours. American Pie series or any plotless ones like the recent National Lampoon movies are not included. However, i really enjoyed watching The Hot Chick and Mean Girls. Now I am halfway through watching I Am Sam. Cried twice while watching some sad scenes. I can expect more tears to come for the next half of the movie.


2) Cleaning

I plan to clean up the study room and my bedroom. Clean in this context meaning sort out all the files, reorganise and arrange items, maybe change the position of certain items, and throw out unused items so that everything is neat and tidy. I will start with the study room tomorrow. It is super messy. The whole table is full with scraps of paper ( all the A2 stuff) where only one small area of the table's surface is visible.

As for the bedroom, I have to throw out the mags and reorganise my wardrobe, all of my clothes are all over the place. Must organise specific space for shirts, pants, sleepwear, everyday-clothes, baju kurungs and stuff. Should I arrange it by colour aswell? hmmmm


3) Go Out With Friends

I went out with PJ and Sara the other day. I plan to meet up with Wan, Ama, Dhiah, and Syera, my highschool sayangz sometime soon. Very hard to meet up with this lovable people because everyone is studying different things and our hols start and end at different times. Camne ni..

And then....nak meet up with the crazy PB1 peeps because I won't be seeing them anymore


4) Read Books

Yeah! I have a lot of books which I haven't read yet. After reading A Million Little Pieces I will read Running With Scissors. Wait! Maybe I should compile a book list here. It would be easier to track my reading activity. Sadly,no matter how many books I read, I am still unable to write with flair, just look at this post as an example.


5) Drink More Water

I just drank 3 glasses of water yesterday and just went to the toilet just twice! Very unhealthy. I know....I just can't drink water,ask PJ, she knows. She asks me why I rarely go toilet... I will start by drinking 4 glasses today, and 5 glasses for the next day and it will add up for every following day until I drink at least 8 glasses a day. It will be a super achievement for me


6) Ganti Puasa

I can't remember was in 6 days or 7 days. I am pretty sure its 6 days but my instinct tells me its 7 days. So should I fast 6 or 7 days.....hmm....7 lah to be safe. I want to ganti puasa in one shot because by the 3rd day of consecutively fasting, I wont feel hungry/ thirsty anymore because my body has adapted to it.

Or maybe I won't ganti puasa in one shot because I want to choose days yang ada puasa sunat so its better. Coz now is Jamadilakhir, then Rejab, then Syaaban. Maybe I shud split the 7 days. I shud puasa more days in Rejab......nvm think later.


7) Drive

Still extremely lousy at this. I still can't really identify which is left and right on the road. Its just so hard to react on the spot. I remember my dad saying ' turn left' and just guess which way I turned.....i wonder how i got my drivers license.


8) Learn How To Cook

This is a major issue!! Worse than the oil price issue I must say;) Besides I can only learn to cook on the weekends because my mom is not working on those days. And she will only cook one of those weekends if she is not busy. So I will just have to try on my own or maybe I can ask my sis to teach me to cook when she comes back home. She never NEVER gets impatient at all! Thats solved. I just hope I won't poison anyone. hehe


The highlighting of certain words was inpired by Xin Ee yang hot. Thanx


My Sis and Me

Don't know why I posted this. I dunno why I look terrified, mum said that I was singing. As seen in the pic, I always cling on to my sis.

1 comment:

Sara said...

colours are so pretty but since i always change my layout i cant do colours...

the drinking water part you will kill yourself. nobody drinks 8 glasses a day unless you're sick!! you will get clear-coloured urine and pee every hour. i dono, it could be fun.

there's one afghan guy i wrote to he works for TNB in malaysia like wow.

i don't think i have enough time for hols there's IELTS to start and the job thing gotta go search now.

enjoy yourself but don't get wasted. heheh