Sunday, June 15, 2008

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Today, me, Pui Jing, and Sara went to One Utama to just hang out for the last time before Pj flys back home to Miri Sarawak. So sad, coz Yoke Ling could not make it! After we met up, we went to Popular first to buy Sara's story books. She managed to purchase 2 books by Meg Cabot. I was so tempted to buy Khaled Hosseini's book, A Thousand Splendid Suns but I have around ten books at home which I have not read, so I will just delay buying the book.


Me and Sara Ho Ho Ho

After that, we went to Nando's for lunch. We had a free lunch over there because my dad had some coupons. The place was flooded with people, maybe because it was on a Sunday/Father's Day. We talked about prom, friends, memories,music and both of us kacaued Sara, obviously. Then, we headed to MPH to get the Hannah Montana 3D glasses. We took quite a few, I took 3 and PJ took 5 for herself, her sis and some little cousins. Sara got hers a week ago. Then Pj put on the glasses to try them on. Somehow it reminded me of Ray Charles/ Stevie Wonder on piano, the glasses are just so geometrical it looks quite weird on people. Haha

The Ho again and pretty Pui Jing

We then headed of to Nichii to try some dresses. For some reason I was so not into trying any dresses because I like t-shirts and I am quite lousy when shopping for dressy clothes. PJ and Sara were pros walking around the store lifting up dresses and turning the dresses back and forth, checking the materials and stuff. I was interested in the shirts lol. Eventually, PJ and Sara tried 2 dresses, and I tried only one just for fun. This is a description of how we looked like.

1) PJ looked like some classy upper east side girl in this bronze coloured dress

2) Sara looked like Ms. Chian in this turqoise top. The sleeves were so big, she looked bat-like.

3) I looked like Ms Stephanie in this silver dress with some shiny round designs at the bottom.

Me and PJ!!! ( notice the light there, Sara and her photography skills *coughs* haha)

Then kitorang pegi Guardian to buy some sweets and cream for myself. We had 30 minutes left before 5.30 pm so we went to Levis and Romp to have a look at the clothes. Its very funny because went Sara said ' I love Romp' , PJ said ' I hate Romp' both at the same time. The few minutes left were used to snap a few pictures.

Sara's dad sent both of us back to PJ's house. I asked Sara to step out of the car for awhile. We all took turns hugging each other. It was quite an emotional moment for all of us because this might be the last time that we see each other. I told Sara and PJ that I love them (as friends ok...) I really meant it.

Ouh yea.. my hair smelt like belacan today. Earlier in the day my mum was cooking fried rice in the kitchen and i was there smelling the food ( takde nak tolong keee....hmmm) and somehow the belacan smell just sticked to my hair. Rubbed some powder and sprayed some perfume to get rid of the smell. :)

Digusting fact : I like to pinch a bit of belacan ( yang dah goreng) and have a taste. It has this strong salty taste which is nice! I know im gross...haha

2 comments:

Sara said...

This post made me laugh. The stuff you write always make me laugh. Your hair smells of belacan. And I always shake when taking photographs but yesterday was an improvement lol. Watch Hannah Montana!! Love you too.

Nadzz said...

you werent so bad when taking the pics, sara

hannah montana in a few days! i am eager to watch the 3D effects but i doubt it will work