Saturday, June 14, 2008

Time Of My Life

Had our prom last night. It was quite ok-lah. Anyway, the prom comittee did a good job. Hats off to them.

They had a few performances which I wasn't paying much attention to but that MuffinMan guy sang really good...well maybe because he was singing 'otherside'. Thats a really good song. Performance by the lecturers were amazing aswell, who would have thought that they had moves. Chinese food was served that night which was quite tasty. I ate quite a lot last night because people were not really eating their share of food, so I took more.hehe

Before the prom ended, they opened the dancefloor to the crowd. I tought that it was going to be mild ballrooom dancing so I asked Hui Yii to dance. Then they dimmed the lights and had like this club-atmosphere going on with those flashy lights. Uhm NO! So we stepped out of the ballroom and took some more pictures with Li-Lin and Yoke Ling. We went back in, I dont even remember why and just joined the floor just to look cool. Mistake!It was quite ok for the first few minutes, saw some familiar faces, moved abit to the song. In the middle of the song my I felt a pain at my head. I guess my eyes just cannot take the flashy lights. So I danced a bit ( actually it was more like hopping..haha) then stopped. Ok je takde lah best mana pun. Ouh yea.. Desmond was dripping wet with sweat, he was dancing as if the world is going to end tomorrow!

Omg..................Saw deer last night. I didnt expect him to come. He was the first person I saw when I came in. He looks so smart and cute, macam prefect pun ada. Stalking deer officially ends now. Can't see him anymore.... :( Hope that he will be happy successful and always smiling.

I can read a lot of storybooks now without feeling guilty. Hmmm.... I will start with A Million Little Pieces - James Frey. I read it a while ago but I stopped midway and I forgot how the story goes so I will just start from scratch.

Im going off now to pop some panadols and get some rest. Still have that headache. Will be watching P. Ramlee the musical in the afternoon. Yay!

No comments: