Sunday, June 15, 2008

Gelora

Went to watch P. Ramlee the musical on Saturday. It was amazing but not as AMAZING as PGL the musical, obviously, no local musical can match that. The props were superb especially the moving train and that part when the stage rose (yeah!!!) to show two scenes of P.Ramlee above the stage and Saloma at the bottom of the stage. The wardrobe was breathtaking aswell. I especially adored the showgirls outfits coz it was so shiny and glittery and super-tight exposing the womens' hourglass figures.


Liza Hanim and Musli Ramli were the best in the musical, they potrayed Saloma and P.Ramlee flawlessly. I was just so amazed and excited throughout the whole performance. If I were super duper pretty I would join theater definitely!! and leave all the study books to collect dust. I saw Fahrin Ahmad and Sofea Jane. Fahrin was sitting just in front of me and slightly to the left! Haha....my sis is jealous....






Melissa Saila and Atilia were both great aswell. Melissa Saila as Norizan gave a stellar performance when she was teling P. Ramlee she cheated on him because she was lonely, she just screamed and yelled her lungs out, I had chills. As for Atilia, she played Junaidah and she was super gediks the whole time. Kelakarlah.


I saw Pak Ngah, Mak Ngah and my cousin at the play aswell, dia cun laa!I also saw my ex-neighbours, the son gave us a big smile, he is one of the special kids, we call him Bobo. Dia ingat jugak kat kitorang nih. I remembered last time he watered the plants at his house from petang hingga malam! (geli hati) but the parents did not stop him though, I would do the same, because he looked so happy hosing down the grass.




Musical Yang Amat Best
Murni sungguh impian
Indah nian harapan
Jika tercipta taman kencana
Ooooo bahagia
Ooooo kekanda
Ooooo adinda
Gelora - P. Ramlee & Saloma

3 comments:

Sara said...

wow a real musical. nadia likes shiny glittery stuff she will pluck out all the sequins and stare at their shining glory for hours and imagine them to be deer's eyes. hehe i learnt this from u.

Nadzz said...

i love glittery stuff and you like beads!

how can someone's eye be glittery? maybe when crying, i suppose

Sara said...

if u put glitter on his eyelids then it will be glittery. ngekngek