Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ordinary Day

Took my results from college on Tuesday, they even wrote my name on the hugee brown envelope.


Wanted to see J, smsed her the day before. I contemplated whether to contact J during college hours. What if she were having lectures?It was 10a.m surely she had classes. So I didnt call her...bummer. So we text each other at night, caught up with each other. I might not see her until the next three years. huhu...shud have called


Since I was at Taylor's I might aswell buy myself nasi lemak from makcik!!One for me and one for my sis. Oh gosh it was so delicious eventhough it was cold by the time I reached home. Everyone I know enjoys nasi lemak..hmmm i sort of remember Sara saying that eating nasi lemak is torture!!Don't know what was her true meaning Grrr :0

Makcik asked about Puijing when I was at her stall.
Makcik : Mana kawan awak tu?
Me : Dia kat Sarawak lagi
Makcik : Dia duduk Sarawak kat mana?
Me : Dekat Miri
Makcik : Dia tu suka sangat makan nasi lemak ni. Tiap-tiap kali balik mesti beli.
Me : Saya pun suka gak! :)

Nasi lemak sotong....yummy

A few retarded pics before I go. By the end of the month most of the hair will be chopped off. My hair cannot take the cold weather :( :(
Having a camera makes you take pics like crazy. Yay, more pics for blog

4 comments:

Sara said...

Um it means I'm not hungry that's what it means.

You need some rest girl you look tired.

Pui Jing said...

yup...nadz looks so tired...(sara,maybe nadz went clubbing yesterday with mr.mop) hahah...just jk:)
i miss the nasi lemak...anyway,i will be going back to subang next tues around 9am to get all my stuff and go to help after that...
sara,nadz...i am so scared not bcoz of the course that i am taking but my homesick problem...sigh...
nadz,u look a bit different...but i am not sure in wat way...hehe...

Nadzz said...

nasi lemak rocks!
i know!! i look tired i have been sleeping at 3am almost everyday watching movies/going to forums

haha...me goin clubbing is impossible

pj try not to worry its hard i knowwww

yaa i look diff i wanna take weird pics ;)

Pui Jing said...

haha...of coz la u wont go clubbing...
i know ady,maybe nadz went to deer's hostel and teach him economics!
just jk...don get mad ok??
Nadz,u should sleep early.seriously,u look very tired and dont dont dont watch scary movies.u can watch but dont scare urself.
sometimes i got imagination that ppl kidnap me or something like that or maybe there r dirty things just sit beside me...omg...so scary.
eeyer...i should stop!
see u soon!
take care ya:)muacks:)