Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wheather In Bloom

Bumming around the house all day has made me stumble across this discovery:-

Jessica Szohr, who plays the extremely annoying, socially desperate Vanessa Abrams(OK, she is not as BAD as I described her but she just gets on my nerves) character in Gossip Girl also is a part of the new cast in CSI:Miami. She plays one of those computer whiz people on the CSI team as Samantha Barrish. She is receiving minimal airtime on that show, like around 2 minutes, which is a shame because I kind of like her character.


Jessica in Gossip Girl


Jessica in CSI:Miami


David Archuleta has a new song called CRUSH. I have been repeating the song on youtube over and over again because it is just so sweet and adorable. Usually sappy, teenage pop songs do not interest me but little David A just brings down my defences, just like Pepsi, i dont drink other soft drinks except Pepsi. I guess that certain things just possess an attraction which is so overwhelming that you just have to give in.

David A grinning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.