Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bring On The Rain

I am supposed to be exercising coz my thighs are looking h-u-ge. but I don't think morning walks classifies as exercising. I mostly just walk, and only jog occasionally because there are times when I just don't want to sweat (shirt sticking to body feels icky). As if that isn't bad enough, there is Baskin Robbins in the freezer begging me to be eaten.


My all-time fav flavour : Jamoca Almond Fudge ;)

Enough of that, there are more issues to worry about for e.g....hmm...exam results!!! aaahhhhh.
Its out next week, sometime in the evening, i think. I just want to meet the entry requirements for my firm uni. I have all the right in this world to worry about results 7 days prior coz all the papers were hard! Stupid A2 making peoples' lives miserable.




These dark clouds represent how I feel - gloomy & anxious. It looks quite pretty though. It kinda looks like a fluffy cave/ tunnel so when u walk on it you can feel a slight bounce.

current fav song : how to disappear completely - radiohead (obviously!!)

No comments: