Monday, July 21, 2008

Holiday - Part 1

Back on Malaysian soil!

Just a week spent overseas and I have gained 3 kgs....3KGS!! huhu...that is pitiful
I was pretty much expecting it because I have been consuming food like crazy when I was there- gobbling down fish and chips, walker chips, coke, caramel pudding, super delicious halal food in Rusholme, and a heavy carbo diet in the morning for breakfast coz I can only consume bread and some sauteed mushrooms at the hotel buffet.


Arrived at Heathrow airport on Saturday ( 12th July) morning and rent a car and drove all the way to Lancaster. Used a map to navigate our way to Lancaster. At this moment I realised I was map-illiterate. Mum passed me the map book and the only thing I managed to say was 'uhm...so nak ikut the blue line or the red line?' I will brush up on reading maps later...


Picked up my sister at her friends' house and checked in at Holiday Inn. That is me and sis. I was pretty exhausted then and I desperately needed a bath.
Waiting for the room. I haven't washed my hair for 3 days or so...haaa.. and what pissed me off was the weather in UK. It was supposed to be summer but it was soo cold and the wind was blowing harder than ever.
The following day we went to Manchester to buy some stuff since its Summer Sales. Shopping areas were crowded with people running around it was making me feel suffocated . We decided to end it early and mum said that she will do her shopping at the airport.


Pictures taken in the car. Retarded poses are due to boredom.;)Usually the trip to Manchester only takes an hour but due to traffic jam it took us nearly 2 hours!


Its graduation day! On the way to send my sister for her graduation. She went first to collect her graduation robe and breakdown results.
My mum and me! Okay...i am starting to look abit large in this photo here. The prologue of me gaining weight.


In the car on the way to graduation. Had to endure traffic jam again! We were worried that we couldnt make it on time but we did! oh god...there is too much powder on my face, borrowed mum's makeup lol!

Outside the Grand Hall. I was just snapping pictures of my sis and her mates.

We left for Edinburgh, Scotland the next day! Me and mum outside the hotel waiting for papa to drive the car around. Spot the Argos van in the background.

Me and my sis. It was freezing...I did not not have my jacket on coz it was stuffed somewhere in my bag. See, even the yellow plant is wilting in the background, its lying on the road.

Part 2 coming up next

2 comments:

Sara said...

Interesting post. Applaud you for having the strength to upload so many pics. Love your vest.

Pui Jing said...

i hate u,sara!!!U only love nad's vest but NOT HERRRR!!!SLAPS U!!!

HAHA...just jk:)i miss both of u:)
muacks...