Friday, July 4, 2008

Days On End

Just finished applying my accomodation for uni!

Type of room : Studio
Single sex area: No
Smoking : No
Quiet Area : No

They will confirm a place for me in August if my RESULTS are good enough...I actually wanted to put
single sex area : YES
quiet area : YES
but if I put more conditions they will put me at the deserted part of the campus. I just hope to be placed near my LECTURE classes and near the mini grocery shop on campus, so that I dont have to walk so far. tsk tsk....always want everything easy.

I pity myself. I forgot the word 'VACUUM CLEANER'. (seriously!)
There was this one plugpoint at my house which is faulty and my maid plugged in the vacuum cleaner causing an electric trip which caused the plugpoints all around the house to be,well, faulty aswell.
I called my dad to explain the situation:

Papa : What exactly happenned?
Me: Kak tried to plug in the uhhh....the uhhh the thing that 'sucks in dust' apa ke namanya.
Papa: thats a Vacuum Cleaner..*laughs*

Finished reading The Client, first legal thriller that I have read and I musts say its really good, very suspenseful. I adore the main character, Mark Sway, super intelligent, street smart that is, daring, and impulsive and he is just 11 years old. He obviously exist only in between pages of the book.

Since I have loads of time now I have been catching up with all 3 CSI shows on AXN. My favourite CSI used to be
1. Las Vegas
2. NY
3. Miami

and now its
1. NY
2. Las Vegas
3. Miami

you know why?
because Las Vegas cases just got really boring, even Grissom being all wise and intelligent cant stop me from yawning and Warrick got shot at the end! I hope they include him in the next season or I will strike Las Vegas off that list.

NY is becoming more interesting lately. Someone has been threatening Mac secretly, its keeping me on my toes and now even the cases its just so full of suspense.

as for Miami, actually the murder cases are good, the CSI team is good, I should like it right? but I just find Horatio unbearable...he is the type yang 'macam bagus' but I like everyone else!

Today is 1st Rejab and I didnT fast thanks to the colour red

1 comment:

Sara said...

LOLLLL

Nvm no single sex area can see deer everyday. I tot u like noise ahahahha.

Vacuum cleaner. One blonde moment. Heheheheh.