Saturday, July 5, 2008

8 Things

8 things you are passionate about:
1. All types of movies
2. Rain...pitter patter pitter patter..haha
3. Music
4. Books...very very picky over what I read
5. Human behaviour
6. Cool Facts
7. Pepsi/Coke...haha..takde idea weih

8 things I say/type to often
1. Ya ya ya btul tu ( when i am so excited)
2. omg
3. lol
4. ok ok ok
5. man!
6. thats why...
7. ha ah
8. oh damn

8 books I have read recently
1. The Client- John Grisham
2. A Million Little Pieces - James Frey
3. Angela's Ashes - Frank Mccourt
4. Nanny Diaries - Emma & Nicola
5. The Glass Castle - Jeannette Walls
6. Thiteenth Tale - Diane Setterfield
7. The Firm - John Grisham (reading)
8. The Pillars Of The Earth - Ken Follett ( Gonna read next!!)

8 songs I could hear over and over again :
( All Radiohead songs!! NVM, I wanna spice up this list)

1. All I Need - Radiohead
2. Bodysnatchers - Radiohead
3. Nude - Radiohead
4. Idioteque - Radiohead....i have a funny story about this below*
5. Twist & Shout - Beatles
6. Almost Lover -A Fine Frenzy
7. You Only Live Once - The Strokes
8. Life Is Beautiful - SIXX:AM

8 things I learnt from the past year:

1. Time flies super fast
2. Confidence will benefit you in many ways
3. A-Levels is not easy..haha
4. More resposibilities await you.
5. I look like minah rempit in skinny jeans
6. Getting to know fun and awesome friends with diff personalities.
7. Self study is more fun...if u are unsure of something u open book by book to get the answer, quite tedious but if time allows it, i prefer it that way. If exam is the next day, no way am i doing that, better ask friends or teachers ;)
8. Milo ice cream in a cup makes me happy

*It was a few weeks before exams and me, pj, and sara were in the library. i was talking to them and listening to my ipod at the same time. i was listening to Idioteque - Radiohead. i dont know why suddenly i just said Sara, this song is just like you minus the letters e-q-u-e, sajeje main2 and then she just laughed, i laughed aswell. i dont mean it ok! my apologies. haha

i miss college loads! i miss friends, especially all thoes crazy people in PBI, the teachers, the fun classes, lunch time!!, i really miss lunch time ( in the early mornings, pj and i dah mula pikir what to eat..haha) , the library ( sitting at the big table), and stalking cute boy aka deer..

No comments: