Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tagged : Music

Instructions : Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to every question. With the answers, comment how it relates to the question. Tag your mates.

1. How am I feeling today?
Man in the mirror - Michael Jackson

( ...i guess i am doing some soul searching??)

2. Will I get far in life?
Song 2 - Blur

(oh dear..its the woohoo song..it screams out 'i dont care bout anything')

3. How do my friends see me?
Ayo Technology - 50 cent

( this is a very horny song...which i am totally not)

4. Will I get married?
Too lost in you - Sugababes

(thats a definite yes...means i will be soo in love)

5. What is my best friend's theme song?
Honey - Mariah Carey

(all my girls out there are sweet like honey ;))

6. What is the story of my life?
Say You'll Be There - Spice Girls

( i want people to be there for me..)

7. What was high school like?
Back In Your Head - Tegan & Sara

( the important people are always in my head)

8. What's in store for this weekend?
Set You Free - The Black Keys

(means that I will be free!! yeah i will be this weekend! woo)

9. How is my life going?
For All We Know - The Carpenters

( for all i know, i am doin ok now!!)

10. How can i get ahead in life?
Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches

(i need someone...who is that someone?..i need to get ahead, people)

11. What's the best thing about your friends?
Eight Days A Week - The Beatles

( i am often in contact with friends through technology...oooo)

12. What song will they play at my funeral?
Rape Me - Nirvana

(WHAT THE HELL?? the song is actually about being betrayed by your friend...hope that 'friend' did not murder me)

13. How does the world see me?
I should have known better - The Beatles

( it means that the world expected to much out of me...haha..thats sad)

14. Do people secretly lust for me?
Spice Up Your Life - Spice Girls

( it means that i like spicing people's life, by making them annoyyed, not making them lust for me)

15. How can I make myself happy?
Vision Of Love - Mariah Carey

( just a vision?? not the real thing? oh snapp)

16. What should I do with my life?
I Believe (AI Cover) - Syesha Mercado

( yeah! i should believe in myself)

17. Will I ever have children?
I Don't Need A Man - PCD

( huh?? i want kids!!! so how?i need a man eventually...coz i need a kid)

18. What would you strip to?
With Every Heart Beat - Robyn

('it hurts with every heart beat'..so i better not!!!)

19. What does your mum think of you?
Cinderella - Steven Curtis Chapman

( awww...thats soo sweet..disney princesses rock, my mum rocks too!)

20. What is your deep, dark secret?
My love is your love - Whitney Houston

(means....i wanna share my love but i am afraid to??)

21. What is your mortal enemy's song?
I will always love you - Whitney Houston

( means that..i hate someone who loves me?? thats sad lol)

22. What Is your personality like?
Vanishing - Mariah Carey

( well...maybe..since i am rotting at home!)

23. What song will be played at your wedding?
I'm gonna be alright - Jennifer Lopez

( i am telling my family i will be alrite moving in with this boy...haha)

24. Your overall theme song?
Toy Soldier - Britney Spears

( i like toys?? maybe i like playing around...but not soldiers...to strict for me..lol)

I tag anyone who visits my blog here! Enjoy this, its just for fun ;)

1 comment:

Sara said...

You can adopt children if you don't need a man lol. Lol personality vanishing...haha go have fun in UK