Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Losing Sound

My sleeping routine has gone haywire..now I can only shut my eyes at 3.am no matter how badly I try to force myself to sleep. Because of that I have been taking 2-3 hour naps in the afternoon, by accident, of course.

Nadal won the tennis Wimbledon Championship!!! First I was all upset that Federer did not win, it was a close call, ok. then I watched Nadal's interview about winning his first Wimbledon, and he was so HUMBLE about it, so I guess he is not so bad after all...


I watched this today.. it was alright...turned out better than Ocean's 12 but not as good as Ocean's 11. George Clooney is yummyy,I also like that weird computer/programmer guy, Levingston or something like that, he is so nervous all the time ;)


I will not be here from Friday until i-am-not-sure-when....so see ya.....

Maybe I will write one more post before I leave, I am so out of ideas regarding what to write. I watched this documentary about the hidden files of the JFK Assasination and I did not understand it lol, i didnt get it. did they obtain new evidence or not? the dude keep on talking about obtaining hidden files but he did not reveal anything about it, or maybe i just didn't understand it...haa

Shake It - Metro Station is a super funky song, the lyrics are abit corny though. check it out, people!!

No comments: