Sunday, August 10, 2008

Peace In Mind

Got my results! Yes! Alhamdullilah! Satisfied with it, eventhough there is one B. So that makes my overall score an AAB. My A2 Econs must really suck because it brought down my grades from an A (AS level) to a B.


I was so excited anyway with my results after remembering back how I brokedown into tears a day after Accounts exam after figuring out that my sales figure was wrong--sat on the floor in my room and cried for like 30 mins. My vision went blurry for awhile. Dramatic, I know. hehe


Parents and sis were ecstatic aswell, even more excited then I was. Its actually really awesome how they are contented and pleased with everything. Its true...rezeki di tangan tuhan.


So next week will be heading off to Pavillion or One Utama or any shopping mall to buy myself a bag and a new laptop! *sing song tone*


Mom : What sort of laptop do you want?

Me : Anything which is around 1.8kgs or less

Mom: hmm...how bout the features of the laptop?

Me: I thought all laptops are the same just the size is different...

Mom gave me the 'youve got to be kidding' look. Hahaha

Seriously, is there any difference?


I will be collecting my results at college next week. If i am lucky, can 'cuci mata' aswell. Haha


I hope to see my lecturers, Mr P , Ms S and Ms C when I am there, coz I doubt I will be seeing them anymore.

Gosh I dont know how to face Ms C since I got a B for Econs coz I know how she responds to her students who drop in performance - its quite hard for me to accept the fact that she might think less of me- but I wanna see her anyway coz all the lecturers helped me and my pals during the study period.


Once again alhamdullilah.

No comments: