Monday, September 1, 2008

State Of Grace

Last Friday nite went out with mom and sis to have a buffet dinner at Concorde Hotel, dad couldn't make it cause he had a meeting that nite. It was 3 days before Ramadhan so we wanted to eat nice foooddd

The appetizer. Yummy! There were others like oyster eww...why would anyone eat that..


Just a random picture with my sister. I only managed to take one pic of the food coz was too busy eating. The grilled selection was the best.


Nadz = Satay, how ironic ;) After indulging in all kinds of food, I headed to the dessert area to take ice kacang and the apricots/strawberries dipped in chocolate - there was a chocolate fondue. There were other weird looking desserts which were too decorative I found it annoying.

Hehe. Rongak! Decided to play around with the excess chocolate on my plate. I know its gross but its kinda funny rite ;) If its disgusting, i'll take it down. Towards the end of the buffet Papa arrived and joined us but he just ordered a cup of coffee since he has eaten already.

Before leaving, I saw this pondok-inspired arch at the main entrance which says 'Citra Ramadhan' . I just had to take a pic. The pondok stretched out to the sides which is not visible here. It was actually kinda huge. After this, we headed home in two seperate cars.

Hey, hope I dont look sick anymore *winks*

1 comment:

Sara said...

Looking less sick, but still the unmistakable air of a tired lady. How can you look more weary not studying?? Your post reminds me of family. How we are going to leave them so soon it's unimaginable.