Monday, September 8, 2008

Forces In Motion

Just came back from submitting my Visa application. When I was there I saw people of all ages applying for visa, but mostly people my age because unis in UK are starting soon. Saw Arthur aswell 'coughs' as usual clad in his tee and skinny jeans.

A brief explanation about the procedure for those who want to know(based on my experience). The applicants has to take a number and wait for their turn. Then the officer will call out your number and he will check your passport/s and supporting documents. After this, you will be directed to the 19th floor where there will be a security check performed on you, just like in the airport. While inside the room, you will submit all your documents and pay for your visa- bapak mahal RM664. Then, you will have to do your biometrics which involves putting your hands on the scanner and having your photograph taken. You can check your visa status online using the reference number stated in your receipt. Visa is usually ready for collection in 5 days. Ok thats it..please dont yawn..
useful info here ;)

When i was scanning all of my fingers the lady had to tell me to PRESS HARDER for about 4 times. I cant because my fingers are not straight especially the pinky finger. The lady said 'ok, use your other hand to press your fingers, press really hard!' There is only one person so far who has short fingers like me but hers is not so senget. huhu...nevermind, at least I have all 5 on each hand.

Its already the 8th day of puasa. Gandakan pahala di bulan Ramadhan dengan berselawat dan membaca ayat-ayat suci Al-Quran. :)


1 comment:

yue ling said...

Don't faint while puasa!!!!!!!GOGOGO