Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dawn's Light

wow, my IQ must be around 80 something
do you know when people finish shooting for a music vid or movie
and the crew will say 'its a WRAP'
i actually thought that it is spelt as RAP
i should consider attending some language classes...ditzz

jsut now, me and mum unwrapped the huge parcel that arrived from UK- all my sis's stuff.
Stashed somewhere in there is a bear, its very limp, so i can bob its head up and down and move its paws in the air
i also found gwen stefani's fragrance, new and packaged....its now mine!! hehehehehe
there is also an abundance of bubblewrap which was used to pack all the fragile stuff like bowls and cups
as a result, i have been popping the bubbles frantically ever since , i bet everyone's addicted to it

bubblewrap makes you possessed

still waiting for my visa...everyone else is having the same problem so I guess its alrite *half-sigh*
3 zits appeared on my face *sigh*
i gained weight, hmmm very peculiar coz i didnt eat alot *prays that weighing scale is cacat*
get to see my husband at 10.am on CNN *yay yay*
people say that he is gay but who cares.

No comments: