Monday, September 22, 2008

Thankful

Alhamdullilah....i am so blessed, i am nearly reduced to tears

I got an email from the visa application centre, that I will only be able to collect my visa 3 days later which is on Thursday, the day of my flight. Which means that I will not be able to take the plane on that day. What shitty luck. Nothing else to do, but to change flight date pronto!

We checked with ALL airlines possible and all were fully booked until early October or so. Panic and frustration seeps in.

Suddenly dad got a call and we were informed that there were fligths available on the 27th. Booked and confirmed the flight in a heartbeat. No doubt its gonna cost a bomb, since its extremely last minute but its my last resort.

Thank god for the time delay between UK and Malaysia, I can enroll in Uni on time, but with a slight jetlag of course. Hoping to doze off in the plane throughout the flight so I can conserve some energy or whats left of it when I arrive there.

edit: alamak, touchdown dekat heathrow, not in manchester.how to bring spices/anchovies semua tu, the security control there is unbelievably strict...

EDIT : received notification that my visa is ready for collection. So, back to the original plan.
i'll be leaving tomorrow!!

No comments: