Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Better Days

Reasons why I am not so perky these couple of days

1. Where is my visa?? apasal tak approve lagi........waiting pisses me off, i have to rebook my flight twice because they wanted the damn visa, what if they cancel my flight?

2. Why hasnt the uni sent letter regarding the fees yet?its too too slow. how are my parents going to write up a bank draft..seriously, dont u want money?

3. Syeera just smsed me, havent seen her and wan for over a year and may NOT see them due to transport problems..............sedih gile gile, have to think of something....

4. I saw the drains filled, i mean FILLED with plastic bags at the bazaar ramadhan. Hate people who have zero concern for the environment. If the karipap/laksa/kuih lapis werent so nice, i would stop buying from there.

5. may have to cancel outing with sara, pj, yoke

6. watched An American Crime, a true story about child abuse which resulted in death, i hope gertrude or whatever-her-name is and her daughters and sons and neighbour who were involved rot in hell.

Pam organized a mini class reunion last week. It was kinda fun, but I had to leave early....

No comments: