Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tripping On Ice

OMG OMG OMG I got a Radiohead poster and its been plastered on my wall, at the back of my bed! It a modified copy of the OK Computer album. Yayyyy

.....anyway, it has been freezing cold in Lancaster and it has been raining almost everyday.
I didn't get to meet alot of my housemates because we are pretty much isolated from each other since we have our own studio rooms (equipped with our own toilet and kitchen). During the house meeting with the senior tutor only a handful of people turned up. If I am not mistaken there where people from India, Cyprus, German and England (ohh what a shock! lol)

Icky bicky...The rubbish outside the house were piling up like mad, because the new students do not know that there is a huge garbage disposal bin just 10 feet in front of the house!!! so being the 'kepoh' person, I reported it to the senior tutor. She replied via email saying thanks!! The following day, a notice was put up in front of the house. I hope they clean it up ASAP, errkk I saw tulang ayam on the pavement, that is so disgusting.

On thursday, I attended freshers fair with Soraya & Nana to join clubs & societes. Hmm there were more clubs/pubs doing promotion rather than the societes itself. Someone gave me the 'I Got Shagg-ed ' badge and 'I Love Vodka' balloon when I was there. There is also a glow in the dark stick that I got. In the end, I decided to join this environmental club, Erasmus, LUVU, Islamic Society and Malaysian Society.

To be honest, I was abit shocked that people PARTAYY here everynight, since Lancaster is a pretty secluded area. I just walked past the bars (yup! its ON campus, just few feet away from my house) without going in and guess what, my college had the live-liest bar, it was just discolights, noise, dancing and people drinking non-stop, i repeat NON-STOP. They start drinking at 6-ishpm. Someone threw up by the sidewalk, i guess its normal. They had different themed nights. Tonight is country-style, before that was beach party, and before that was witch night.

During the week I also attended raya gatherings at postgraduate houses to do some networking and to eat for free. On Thurday & Friday I went to Manchester with my parents because sis had her ACCA class and dad had to give a talk at Salford University. So me and mum went shopping! Ka-ching! Later during the evening, we cooked prawns, just the 3 of us, while dad took a nap.

My parents will be leaving tomorrow for KL, huhu, I am missing everyone back home *hugs* hugs*
Term starts next week..bleaaakkk I have 4 classes on Monday oh man

Edit = My initial password given by the library was CARD14DEER before I was supposed to change it. What are the odds, rite *winks*

1 comment:

Pui Jing said...

DEER?????why not sara or pj??
angry ady!!!!!!!
haha...so perasan la me...haha
just jk...
i think u love the password so much!
change to nadzdeer!haha