Friday, April 10, 2009

Updates!

I haven't updated in ages, i mean AGES. Do excuse me if my writing quality has deteriorated.

Its EASTER HOLIDAYS, a time of year when every store I go is selling the easter bunny candy and chocolate eggs

My parents came down to UK or shall I say, headed up north 2 weeks ago. Pure joy and fun for me and my sister, who now has been offered 3 jobs from the 4 job interviews that she attended. Awesome gile! Firstly, we met up with parents in London then we headed to Bicester for mum to buy some designer stuff ( *envy* *envy*). Anyhow, I got a juicy couture bag in Mancs for myself! Its bluee. I have never had a bag with a different color than brown, off-white, or black so this is actually a huge step for me, oh how dramatic!!

In Manchester, the daily activities was basically shopping and walking around Manchester with my mum with my dad joining in occasionally. My dad had work to do and my sis had classes. I bought a lot of clothes from Primark. Then, headed off to Selfridges where I bought my bag (yippee), mum bought stuff for herself.

As much as I hate to admit it, I have gained a lot of weight, I feel like a twinky roll. I don't really have a weighing scale here but I can feel the accumulated fat at my stomach and my back fat seems to be more distinct than usual.

Went to town the other day and bought muffins! One was apple maple and one was mocha. The mocha one tasted define.The sugar icing on top had a rich taste of coffee which I liked. Its obvious which is which! Just look at the colour


I also got red thights! But once i tried it on when i got home it made me go hmmmm.. dont know if it looks chic or cheap. I am leaning more towards the latter. At a second glance i feel like a circus act or something.


last but not least...a pic of me where I really do look fat. my sister is next to me in the pic. had to crop her out, shes not wearing tudung. oh god! better cut down on the carbs!! my cheeks look so round like apples or something. Btw, my skin is horrible in real life!

1 comment:

sara said...

Nadia! You look so much more matured now!! Loveeee the red tights but yes it is bold! Will you update your blog more it's not fair xP