Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hooray

Now, all of the first year Malaysian undergraduates at Lancaster have posts! Yippieee. Congrats to all

Danny Yap - Treasurer for Malaysian Society

Muhammad Syakir Na'im - Vice-President for Lancaster & Morecambe UMNO Club

(from left to right)
Nurmarziana Madhi - Secretary for Malaysian Society
Nadia Nawi (thats me!!) - Teasurer for Lancaster & Morecambe UMNO Club
Raja Nor Soraya - Secretary for Umno Lancaster & Morecambe UMNO Club

(from left to right)
Luqman Zainal Abidin - Vice-President of Malaysian Society
Wan Syazwan - President of Malaysian Society

The Malaysian Society and UMNO Club will work closely aka hand in hand so, all should be good This will be the best comittee ever!!!

On an unrelated note, I am gaining so much weight here. I haven't done a SINGLE form of exercise since my stay here in UK. I might have even forgotten how to run! haha my weight gain does not look that apparent on the outside but yeah, i am packing on the pounds. i'll deal with that later, much much later


btw, pink lemonade from Sainsburys taste so good! no wonder its called taste the difference! haha

No comments: