Friday, March 7, 2008

What A Feeling


Today was american idol elimination day. I wholeheartedly disagree with the results. Danny Noriega and Asia'h Eppherson should have made it in the top 12. American idol will be so not worth watching without danny noriega in it! He is annoyingly cute and absolutely silly. Half of the fun of american idol is permanently sucked out of me. The next time I watch american idol, I will only put on half a smile, just give half of my attention, and I bet I will only be half ecstatic when watching this much loved programme in the following weeks.
Kristy Leigh Cook and Chekezie should have been eliminated. Those two do not deserve to be in the top 12. Hate both of them. I want Danny to be in!!


1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey go read my american idol blog because when im not blogging in sobrieski im blogging there.

i know you're upset about danny it's actually really surprising that u like him n i realise i like his hair now better than last time. n i love the purple streaks. hez so very pretty.

one day u will find your real-life danny.

sorry but i like kristy's voice because itz so country. but not so much her personality tho. she said shes humble n wants to b a role model for others in her interview thingy which makes question marks go boink in my brain because i so do not want to be a slut.

i think ppl vote for chikezie because itz their tactic to get danny out. i have to bear wif the milk thing for another week. at least i hope itz jz one more week bcz he reminds me of things i do not desire.